This Website is not meant for use by children, and we do not purposefully collect information referring to children.
Information That We Gather
By personal data is meant any information about a person that can identify this person. Data from which the identity is removed shall mean anonymous data. We only gather the information that is required for the purposes specified in the Policy.
Namely, this data includes:
- Information provided by you when:
- you fill out forms, such as newsletter subscription or sign-up for an event;
- you write us emails, SMS, or MMS;
- you publish posts, comments, or reviews on the Website, in mobile applications, or on community forums;
- you communicate with us on social networking sites;
- you talk to us by phone;
- you create accounts on the Website or in mobile applications, including setting a password, creating a login name, submitting contact and account details, and specifying your preferences.
The lack of your personal data may prevent us from providing you with our products and services or answering your questions and inquiries sent by you through our Website. Please note that if you furnish us with personal information owned by another individual (for example, your family member), you need to receive the consent of this person prior to doing so.
- Information gathered by us:
- details relating to any purchase made by you through the Website or by phone, which includes its time and date, the product name, shipping address, and card details;
- profile information and analytical data provided by companies that have already collected information on you, for example, consumer research services. They deliver their insight on your household, social standing, and possible preferences.
The information we gather does not cover specifics of your race, nationality, religious, political, or philosophical views, sex life, sexual identity, union membership, health status, and genetic and biometric data. We also do not gather information on criminal records.
What We Do with the Information
Your data will be used exclusively for the purposes and on the legal grounds specified below. You are at liberty to demur at the use of your information when it is processed based on our legitimate business interests or for the purposes of direct marketing.
How We Share Your Personal Data
We need to engage other people and entities to carry on our business, render some of our services, or grant you certain benefits. That is why we sometimes transfer your personal data to these individuals and businesses as indicated below. We only supply this data if the information can be passed in compliance with our data protection and privacy policies. We share your personal data with:
- Advertising providers, which need this information to deliver relevant ads to you and other people. The data collected helps us to meet the requirements of our advertisers and show their ads to the target audience;
- SEO providers, which assist us in promoting our Website on the Internet;
- Financial institutions, which may offer you the possibility to apply for a loan online to buy our products. They may preserve your personal data to serve your needs, for example, if you choose to accept their offer;
- Consumer reporting agencies, which prepare credit reports for us, credit institutions, financial organizations involved in anti-fraud activities, and customer insight services (as described above). In each case, your data is shared to the extent required to avail of these services. The entity that receives your information may store it to further render their anti-fraud services;
- Our professional advisors, such as legal advisors, accountants, and technology specialists, if such information is required for them to professionally advise us on their respective matters;
- Local and federal authorities if they make a request that allows us to disclose your data on legal grounds, e.g., for crime prevention and solving. We may also disclose your information when we have such legal obligations, e.g., upon court order.
How Your Information Is Protected
We store your data submitted via the Website on secure servers owned by us or third parties involved in the maintenance of our IT platform. We employ standard encryption technology to shield the information.
You bear responsibility for maintaining the confidentiality of your password, either given by us or set by yourself, that provides access to your account or restricted sections of the Website. Please do not share it with other people. You will be held responsible for any actions performed with the use of your password unless you are a victim of fraudulent activity.
How Long We Retain Your Information
Complying with our data protection and privacy policies, the data will be only kept for as long as required for fulfilling the purposes it was collected for, and in obedience to the law, or for legal proceedings. After that, we will either remove the data from our systems or de-identify it so that it is no longer connected with you.
How Your Information Is Managed
To avoid any issues when serving you, we need to be sure that the data we store about you is valid and accurate. That is why we kindly ask you for help in maintaining your information updated. If there is an account created by you with our platforms, please review the information in it regularly and make changes, if necessary, in a timely fashion.
In accordance with current privacy and data protection legislation, you enjoy a number of rights regarding your personal information; however, some limitations may apply to them.
We may ask you to give us proof of identity for verification purposes. If allowed by applicable law, we may collect a small administration fee to cover our expenses for respecting your privacy rights. We are at liberty to refuse to fulfill any request received by us if this is allowed by legislation, e.g., when there is a reasonable belief that the request is malevolent, technically exacting, disproportionately effort consuming, or damaging for the rights of other people.
When willing to invoke any of your rights, please reach out to us. We will reply to any rightful request within the time prescribed by applicable privacy and data protection law.
In case of arising questions or complaints about how we deal with your personal data, please get in contact with us. We will make every effort to reply to your questions and address your complaints to reasonable satisfaction.
On this Website, you may find links to third-party services. If you click through any of such links to visit a third-party website, please be aware of the fact that we are not responsible or liable for their privacy practices.
Updating Your Preferences and Details
Please get in touch with us if you want to:
- discontinue using our services;
- cancel receiving further information based on your rights described above.
Please inform us of any changes in your personal information to assist us in keeping your data updated.